Ample’s premium lifestyle estate sits on the cusp of the Surf Coast Hinterland. With allotments starting at 4,000m2, Hinterland Moriac is country living with big city convenience.
- 15min drive from Geelong’s CBD and Victoria’s world famous surfcoast.
- Located next door to the Moriac Primary School.
- A short walk to cafes and the Newling Recreation reserve which includes tennis courts, BMX tracks, netball/basketball courts and a playground
- All residents are centrally located within the Moriac community.
- Street names chosen by the students of Moriac Primary School.
On behalf of the Moriac community, Ample successfully negotiated the delivery of an 850m long ‘green pedestrian link’ which will connect residents to Moriac’s existing township and community services via a vehicle-free bike and pedestrian path.
All homes within Hinterland Moriac must include a solar energy solution, and to assist, Ample are providing a financial rebate along with a free consultation with the Alternative Technology Association (ATA). Our objective is to improve community awareness of renewable energy opportunities.
Walking distance to local amenities
Drive to Geelong CBD
Allotment sizing, starting from